Melt Blow polypropylene filter cartridges for filter house 10″ for sediment removal. The special structure of the filter body gives it a considerable capacity for accumulating impurities present in the fluid being filtered. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface, while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter).
Suitable for all home water filters and reverse osmosis of the market.
- Filtering type: Cartridge for Sediment Removal
- Cartridge Length: 10″ Slim
- Filtering Rate： 1, 5, 10, 50,100 micron
- Filtering material: Melt Blow 100% high chemical resistance Polypropylene
- Medium Flow Rate: 2.000 l/h
- Standard outside/inside diameter: Slim 61/28 mm +/- 1mm
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 95° C
- Recommended replace: every 6 months
- Maintenance type: Disposable