Economical version pump of AM series with PVDF-C head. Electromagnetic Analogue dosing pump with constant rate manually adjustable (0÷100%) or proportional by signal (4÷20 mA) from instruments.
|3 l/h||10 bar||0,31||4×6||160||14 watt||1,5 kg|
|5 l/h||8 bar||0,52||4×6||160||14 watt||1,5 kg|
*All data must be considered at ambient temperature water and 1,5 mt suction height.*
- Position C: Manual flow requlation by control knob (0÷100%).
- Position P: Proportional flow requlation by analog signal (4÷20 mA).
- Pump head made by PVDF-C (PVDF and PVC mixture) properties higher than PVC.
- Diaphragm made by PTFE for long life up to 5 years.
- Ball valves ceramic and valve seats from FPM or EPDM.
- Automatic suction.
- Maximum suction height 1,5 m.
- Integrated manual vent valve.
- Operation status Power-ON with (LED).
- Level Alarm (LED).
- Standard power supply 100 ÷ 240 Vac 50/60 Ηz.
- Protection degree ΙΡ65.
- Quick installation on wall or on vessel with fixing bracket.
- Temperature: 5 έως 45 °C.
- Full chemical compatibility (ask for Chemical Compatibility table).
|Standard PP kit
|PVDF-C or PVDF kit (on request)