The closed type Hydra Advance 400 unit provide plenty clean and healthy potable water with the safe method of Reverse Osmosis (RO). Main featurer is the attractive BOX with microcomputer controller and LCD screen for statusindication. The booster pump inside gives to the unit the ability for installation in low pressure areas.
Compact construction for quick and easy installation in any place. Produces 24 hours every day up to 200 GPD (720 liters) of clean, fresh and healthy water for drinking, cooking, washing fresh vegetables and fruits etc.
Operation time 45 min off – 45 mine time rest.
Upon request the device can be fitted with a UV light to disinfect water, mineralisation filter, alcaline filter for increasing pH. Without storage tank.
The Best choice for
- Houses, laboratories, dentist offices, offices, small cafe-bars
- Tap water with high level of conductivity.
- Well and ground water.
- Areas with low pressure < 2,8 bar (booster pump included with the system).
- Water with high concentration of heavy metals.
- Well water in agricultures areas that might contaminant with .
- Tap water that might have over dose chlorination.
5 micron Sediment Filter reduces Dirt, Sand and Rusts.
5 micron Carbon Block Filter reduces Chlorine, Tastes and Odor.
1 micron Sediment Filter removes the remain particles from stage 1.
Thin Film Composite RO Membrane (TFC) 400 GPM.
Inline Post Carbon Filter enhance the water’s taste.
6ο stage (optional)
UV UltraViolet unit for water disinfection (99.99% destruction of Bacteria and Viruses).
|Maximum Capacity||720 lt/day
|Suitable Water Pressure||0,05-0,35 MPa|
|Operating Pressure||0,4-0,6 MPa|
|Power Rating||28,8 W|
|Inlet Temperature||5-38 °C|
|Operation Time||45 min On
45 min Rest
|Water Disharge||1,5-1,8 l/min|
|Product Water Flow Rate||0,8-1,2 l/min|
|Dimensions (in cm ΥxΠxΒ)||42x34x17|
|Technologies included in Hydra Advance 400|
|Technology for automatic flushing (clean the membrane)*|
|Technology for changing the filters|
|Technology for protection from leaking|
|LED microcomputer controller with system status indication|
The purpose of the flush system is to help prevent scaling or fouling of the RO membrane by providing a rapid rinse which washes away impurities and keeps the membrane clean. Necessary process for high performance and membrane lifetime.
Cartridge longevity and performance depend on water usage and level of contamination. We recommend you :
- Stage 1: Changed Every 6 months 5 Micron Sediment filter (FCS2521)
- Stage 2: Changed Every 6 months 5 Micron Carbon Block filters (FCC2522)
- Stage 3: Changed Every 6 months 1 Micron Sediment filter (FCS2523)
- Stage 4: Changed Every 2-5 years 400 GPD Membrane (ROM0400)
- Stage 5: Changed Every 12 months 10” Inline Final Filter (FIC2025).
In the box
- Purification unit in Box which includes the RO membrane 400 GPD and 4 filters.
- Free of Charge 1st replace 3 filter set.
- High quality and attractive design faucet.
- Full fitting kit (10 mt tube, Drain Saddle Valve, Feed water connector).
- Installation Instruction.
The system hides usually under your kitchen sink and produce 24 hours a day clear and healthy drinking water from a dedicated second faucet.