Inline Pre-Filter Cartridges
|Code||Micron Rating||Lenght (inch)||Medium Flow (l/h)||Diameter (inches)|
Inline polypropylene filter cartridges for accumulating impurities present in the water like dirt, rust and sludge. The larger foreign particles are filtered out on the surface, while smaller particles are blocked later in the inner filtering substance (deep filter).
The most reliable and economical solution for small aquarius and home 5 stages reverce osmosis R.O. systems.
- Filtering Stage: No 1
- Filtering type: In-line 2,0″
- Filtering material: 100% high resistance Polypropylene
- Core material: Polypropylene
- Micron Rating： 5 micron
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (500 kPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 30° C
- Recommended replace: every 6 months
- Maintenance type: Disposable