The closed type Hydra 75 SS unit provide plenty clean and healthy potable water with the safe method of Reverse Osmosis (RO). Main featurer is the attractive BOX with microcomputer controller and LCD screen for statusindication. The booster pump inside gives to the unit the ability for installation in low pressure areas.
Compact construction for quick and easy installation in any place. Produces 24 hours every day up to 75 GPD or 284 liters of clean, fresh and healthy water for drinking, cooking, washing fresh vegetables and fruits etc.
On request can be added device with UV light to disinfect water, mineralisation filter, alcaline filter for increasing pH. Without storage tank.
The Best choice for
- Houses, offices, small cafe-bars
- Tap water with high level of conductivity.
- Well and ground water.
- Areas with low pressure < 2,8 bar (booster pump included with the system).
- Water with high concentration of heavy metals.
- Well water in agricultures areas that might contaminant with .
- Tap water that might have over dose chlorination.
5 micron Sediment Filter reduces Dirt, Sand and Rusts.
5 micron Carbon Block Filter reduces Chlorine, Tastes and Odor.
1 micron Sediment Filter removes the remain particles from stage 1.
Thin Film Composite RO Membrane (TFC) 75 GPD.
Inline Post Carbon Filter enhance the water’s taste.
6th stage (optional)
UV UltraViolet unit for water disinfection (99.99% destruction of Bacteria and Viruses).
In the box
- Fully pre-assembled purification unit with RO membrane 75 GPD and 4 filters.
- UV Water Steriliser unit (optional).
- 3.2 G (12 lt) NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- High quality and attractive design faucet.
- Full fitting kit (10 mt tube, Drain Saddle Valve, Feed water connector).
- Installation Instruction.
The system hides usually under your kitchen sink and produce 24 hours a day clear and healthy drinking water from a dedicated second faucet.