Graphite Electrical Conductivity Probes. Two graphite electrodes K=1, built-in RTD Pt100 or NTC 10K, epoxy body, cable 3 mt with BNC. Version also without temperature sensor (SZ 3271).
Applications: in-line up to 10 bar and 80 °C. Range 0/80 mS.
- Materials: epoxy body, graphite electrodes
- Temperature sensor: RTD Pt100 (SZ 3273.1) or NTC 10K (SZ 3273.4)
- Working temperature: max 80 °C
- Pressure: max 10 bar at 20 °C
- Cell constant: K = 1.0
- Dimensions: diameter 12 mm – Lenght 110 mm
- Interconnecting cable: 3 meters
- Food and beverage
- Chemical industry
- Water treatment