DOW FILMTEC 50 (TW30-1812-50) reverse osmosis (RO) membrane for home drinking water treatment units is among the most reliable and consistent elements in the industry.
DOW Filmtec membranes are interchangeable with Pentair, GE, CSM & other standard size membranes. Upgrade your reverse osmosis system today to a top performing reverse osmosis membrane and enjoy saving money.
Suitable for all home water filters and reverse osmosis of the market.
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- Reverse Osmosis removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids.
- High flux results in greater yield (more water)
- Permeate flow 50 GPD.
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Minimum salt rejection is 97.0-99.0%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.
- For ease of installation, element O-rings have been pre-lubricated with glycerine
- Hydra residential and commercial reverse osmosis
- Under the sink water treatment
- Point-of-use reverse water treatment systems
- Production of home drinking water
- Cafe Bars
- Ice Makers