DOW FILMTEC 75 (BW60-1812-75) reverse osmosis (RO) membrane for home drinking water treatment units is among the most reliable and consistent elements in the industry. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow Dow to precisely produce each and every element to tight, pre-defined specifications.
DOW Filmtec membranes are interchangeable with Pentair, GE, CSM & other standard size membranes. Upgrade your reverse osmosis system today to a top performing reverse osmosis membrane and enjoy saving money.
Suitable for all home water filters and reverse osmosis of the market.
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- Reverse Osmosis removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids.
- High flux results in greater yield (more water)
- Permeate flow 75 GPD.
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Minimum salt rejection is 97.0-99.0%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.
- For ease of installation, element O-rings have been pre-lubricated with glycerine
- Hydra residential and commercial reverse osmosis
- Under the sink water treatment
- Point-of-use reverse water treatment systems
- Production of home drinking water
- Cafe Bars
- Ice Makers