Special Conductivity Electrode for high Temperature/Pressure.
Range from 0 μS/cm to 200 mS/cm.
Applications: high putity water. In-line up to 100 οC and 16 Bar.
- Materials: S. Steel 316, PEEK, S. Steel 316 electrodes
- PES body, graphite electrodes (SZ3300)
- Temperature sensor: RTD Pt100
- Maximum working temperature: 100 °C
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar at 25 °C
- Cell constant: K = 0,1 (SZ3320/50) & K=1,0 (SZ3330/60)
- Connector: 4 pin fast-lock
- Thread: 3/4″ MNPT – Μήκος 55 mm (SZ3320/30)
- Thread: Tri-Clamp 1″, 1.5″ ; external diameter 2″ (SZ3350/60)
- Drinking water
- Food and beverage
- Chemical industry
- Water treatment